Friday, August 1, 2014

Get your closet ready!

Online shopping is my kryptonite. I'm always hunting for deals to revamp my wardrobe. And I don't know about you, but I love receiving the packages on my front doorstep. It's like Christmas everyday!
Anyway, from my many hours of online shopping I'm going to share with you my favorite and latest finds. 



Photo credit: Shoptiques and and StartUpMyFashion

I just found this through reading an article on Marie Claire and I love it! I don't have any boutiques near me, but I really like how boutiques are individualized and have their own unique sense of style. This site enables me to shop at boutiques all over the country from the comfort of my couch. If you want to check it out, here's my referral link



 Photo credit: Zara and coastalpolitan

Shopping at Zara can be tricky. At times it can be expensive, but then when the sale rolls around the deals are awesome! They used to offer free shipping/returns but now that no longer exists. $4.95 isn't too bad though. The clothes have beautiful prints which will revamp any outfit. The sale is going to wrap up soon, so check out what is still in stock!


Photo credit: Forever 21 and lyonessusa

Lastly, the handy Forever 21. It's not really a new find, but I really recommend it. They have EVERYTHING. If you're looking for a specific piece to complete an outfit, I'm pretty sure you'd find it here. The categories are endless and it may require a lot of digging to find the perfect outfit combinations but it's worth it at an affordable price. The only thing is that there are no refunds, just store credit which can make online shopping a struggle but I still think it's worth a try.


Thanks for reading and I hope I could help with your online shopping adventures! 

♥ Courtney





7 comments:

  1. I love shopping in Zara especially during the sale season :)

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!

      I followed you on bloglovin, but if you could follow me via Google Friend Connect that'd be awesome! :)

      Delete
  2. Never shopped from Shoptiques but I think I'm going to have to pay it a visit!
    Also, I love your blog & design x

    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! The clothes are super cute and I think there's something to match everyone's style!
      And thank you very much! I really like your blog and design too. It looks really cool. :)

      Delete
  3. I came across your blog through Zoella, like your blog! Indeed love shopping at Zara, especially when they have a lot of prducts in sale ;)
    Would love to follow you, via Google Friend Connect or anything else, but just made this blog so its all kinda new and I don't really know how to follow you yet? haha, if you know how to please yet me know (; Also like your lay-out! :)

    http://www.milandmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I guess i have followed you on Google Friend Connect now haha! I hope it worked out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you sooo much! I checked out your blog and it looks really good! Followed you back! :)

      Delete