Saturday, August 2, 2014

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment Review

Phew...that title was a mouthful. Try saying that ten times fast!

Anyway, I received a tiny sample of this from Sephora a few weeks ago. It was in a small container about the size of a penny. I'm surprised it lasted this long to be honest, but it was nice. I wish I had a picture of my sample but I didn't take any pictures before I used it up.

Photo credit: Josie Maran

To start off, I wasn't quite sure how to use it when I got it. I began to use it just as a night serum to hydrate overnight. Sometimes after I wash my face with all my acne products, my skin gets dry so I thought I'd try it overnight. It made my skin feel great in the morning! It was radiant and not oily which was amazing! I even noticed my acne get significantly less from just overnight use. Soon after I realized how fresh it made my skin feel, I used this before I put on makeup for a daytime routine. Instead of using moisturizer, I would use this treatment. It is very lightweight and glides on like silk. Also, a few drops (or dabs in my case) goes a long way. The only downside of this product would be this price. It is $56.00 for a 1 ounce bottle. I really loved the sample, but I could not picture myself buying the product for full price (even though I was basically sold on the product already). If it were to ever be on sale, I would buy this product in a heartbeat! But for now I think I'll stick to my good 'ol moisturizer. I would like to try Josie Maran's Pure Argan Oil though. It's a little cheaper and I've heard great things about the product. If anyone has tried it, please let me know what you thought in the comments!

♥  Courtney

3 comments:

  1. The packaging on that is beautiful! Sounds like a great product - Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.crowleyparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I nominated you for the liebster award. Check it out here - http://ellasw0rld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I'll be answering that shortly. :)

      Delete